Maintenance/Production Line Technicians Wanted
Join the team at Dundalk Bay Brewery & Distillery – the largest brewing and distilling facility in Ireland as we recruit for Maintenance/Production Line Technicians.
In order to maintain the efficiency of our production lines, you will combine your technical competence with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to lead and initiate change. With an aptitude to coach and mentor others, you will have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing, dynamic manufacturing environment, and be able to quickly identify and remedy machine errors as they occur.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Being responsible for a designated area, driving performance to meet, maintain and exceed quality, food safety, cost, service and safety measures.
- Coordinating and motivating team to achieve daily production targets.
- Providing operational control for all elements of running production equipment to include set-up, maintenance and cleaning.
- Monitoring, controlling and carrying out basic fault diagnosis and repairs on equipment and machinery.
- Taking responsibility for good manufacturing practice with excellent hygiene and safety standards within the designated area.
Qualifications/Requirements – What We Are Looking For:
- Validated mechanical and maintenance experience with some electrical experience desirable
- Demonstrable experience of machine operation, fault-finding and repair
- Logical approach to problem solving, and practical skills on plant equipment
- Skills in communicating effectively and mentoring/influencing others
- Able to find opportunities for improvement and implement solutions
- Previous manufacturing/factory experience preferably in drinks industry